Connect@greensteeze.com 5714154866 (Text/Call)
Trusting anyone in your outdoor space is major so we treat it that way. Each landscape is handled with respect & care because caring for the environment is our “steeze”, and we understand what it needs to thrive. Our job requires great attention to detail as we maintain highly planted grounds & habitats. This team knows the difference between a weed & a native plant. You’ll never see us using harmful chemicals & we don’t fertilize without conducting a soil test first. Green Steeze can remove invasive weeds, redefine bed edges, mulch, grade, remove problematic plantings, prune, winter sow, address irrigation problems, power-wash, clean gutters, seed, fill & clean accessible feeders & much more!
We are not a mow & blow company, however we will cut & maintain lawns for clients who have a maintenance package with us, just to make their green style easier.
Check out what we DO ..
- FREE Estimates
- 30-minute Virtual Consultation $25
- Lawn Assessment $50
- Site Consultation $150
- Average Bi-weekly Maintenance Plan $299
- 15 Visits Per Season
- Average Clean-up $2,000
- Discount offered for full season payment
- We bill per visit
- We charge extra for dog poop!
Landscape Maintenance We DO:
- Clean-ups & invasive plant removal/weeding
- Habitat garden maintenance
- Leaf removal (from turf & hardscapes very carefully)
- Horticultural pruning
- Tree & shrub care
- Gutter cleaning
- Sidewalk, patio, & walkway power washing (organic products)
- Weed control (organic products)
- Soil test
- Fertilization if needed (organic)
- Turf aeration (plugging) & seeding
- Snow removal (manual clearing + organic deicer)
- Grass cutting with maintenance plans only
Locations We DO:
Pretty much the top of Northern Virginia to Fredericksburg, but willing to support large projects beyond this map. We've got some pretty awesome clients in Maryland too.
Install invasive plants, foreign grasses mono-culture, apply harmful chemicals, fertilize unnecessarily, non-permeable hardscapes, kill the animals & bugs you find gross, try to impress you with stock pictures we found online, etc (snoring)
- It's our "Steeze" to care about your green space!
- The numbers aren't motivational for us. The more clients we have the more people we get to help build a love for the natural world
- We don't use harmful products or equipment just because it's faster
- We don't come cut your grass because it's Thursday & we said we'd cut it on Thursday (despite all elements)
- We don't cut diseased shrubs & then come cut your shrubs with the same dirty tools
- We don't bake sun sensitive plants in full sun just because you thought they would be cute.. trust us it won’t be cute..
- We plant for diversity and environment.. so like.. the deer won't be eating your prized flowers because we don't plant deer candy where deer visit unless you want to feed them..
- We're not dog poop scooper uppers.. nor do we want to work in it
- We don't sink trees in the ground burlap wrapped & then shrug our shoulders at you a year later when they're knocking on death's door
- We're real outdoor lovers.. not a bunch of hourly robots
- It is our "Steeze" to keep it absolutely 100, & that means honesty 100% of the time
(prices are subject to change & are based on the work required)
*Certified & Insured